Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Vacation Round Two

I got lucky enough this spring to be able to accompany my family to florida for the first 4 days of my younger brother's high school spring break trip! There were 9 other families we know staying in the same condominium as well, so I got to spend time with all of those friends as well. Here are some of the pictures I took of the trip, my adorable cousins Payton and Tamara (who is also my goddaughter). I took my friend Megan's senior pictures while we were there too, but those will be in a separate post once she chooses her favorites.



We celebrated my 20th birthday together since we couldn't a few weeks ago


And now the pictures of my adorable cousins and my aunt and uncle!





Possibly one of my favorite shots I have ever taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment