Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kim and Kev

My brother Kevin and his girlfriend Kim agreed to be models for me! I'd never shot couples or engagement shots before, so this was new for me. I have to practice for a friend and her boyfriend who asked me to take pictures of them in a couple weeks. Watch for that post soon! We had a blast together and they got some nice pictures out of the deal, so it was a win-win for everyone :)  


We took these pictures at about 1 o'clock, an awful time for lighting, but it produced a couple interesting effects in a few pictures, like this one with the back lighting. I had to do quite a bit of editing to try and get the colors right in the other shots.



Some individuals...



Love this one!

...and of course I had to throw in a silly one! 

And my favorite of the whole day:

Thanks Kim and Kev! Hopefully we can do another shoot soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment