Sunday, August 21, 2011

Todd, Samantha, Payton, and Tamara

I have been so incredibly blessed to spend the past week with my Aunt Samantha, Uncle Todd, and cousins Payton and Tamara on one last summer adventure before school starts again next week! On our last day together I asked if I could say thank you with a photo shoot and they eagerly agreed! It's quite difficult to get a 2 year old and a 6 year old both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, but we definitely snagged a few keepers! Enjoy these sweet girls and their wonderful parents! 

A little sister love!

 Mommy with her girls

Todd, you have three precious girls, love them well <3 

Payton and I made a deal. If she did what I asked for a few shots, then I would let her pick the pose for a few. This was one of her choices, it actually is really fun!

Playing parachute with Mommy and Daddy!

The girls often request these "uppie-downies." Worth documenting!

And a wonderful family picture to wrap up! Thanks for the great memories, I love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment